Pages

The Day of the Sports Bra Destruction


After a long day at work my first thoughts when walking through the door are "please don't of poo'ed on the carpet!"

This hasn't been a feeling for quite a few months and because of how well behaved and angelic our little man has been, we decided to release him from his prison whilst we are at work.
At first it was all going spectacularly, no accidents, no mess...the perfect hound!

Until today...

After a slightly shaky few days (I believe due to the ridiculously wet and windy weather in UK at the minute) we decided to give him the benefit whilst at work. He's always so good, surely today won't be different if we take him out for long enough, right? Wrong.

Walking through the door, I glance over to the rug (the usual spot for code brown accidents) and get ready to lavish Archie with praise when suddenly, I walk onto the hallway to find my sports bra (my £40 sports bra for ridiculously hefty boobs).

My unsuspecting sports bra had been detached from the bed post in which it hangs and savagely torn apart. Strap by strap.

And just to top it off, the mischievous bugger decided to have a wee in the hall way.




No comments:

Post a Comment